I would suggest that you see your Physician for a dx.
Costochondritis causes pain and tenderness in the locations where your ribs attach to your breastbone (costosternal joints). Often the pain is sharp, though it can also feel like a dull, gnawing pain. Pain associated with costochondritis occurs most often on the left side of your breastbone, though it can occur on either side of your chest.
Other costochondritis symptoms may include:
- Pain when taking deep breaths
- Pain when coughing
- Difficulty breathing
GERD signs and symptoms include:
- A burning sensation in your chest (heartburn), sometimes spreading to the throat, along with a sour taste in your mouth
- Chest pain
- Difficulty swallowing (dysphagia)
- Dry cough
- Hoarseness or sore throat
- Regurgitation of food or sour liquid (acid reflux)
- Sensation of a lump in the throat Referenece: Mayo Staff
This list is not all inclusive so please do follow up with your Doctor as we are not professionals here in the forums.
Hope you get to the bottom of your problems.