I already posted a thread here, but lately I've been having GERD symptoms AND some symptoms that apparently are common for LPR including:
- The feeling that something is stuck in the back of my throat
- The sensation of postnasal drip even when my nose/sinuses are dry
- Hoarseness and needing to clear my throat often
- A persistent tickly feeling right in the center of my throat
- A nasty, metallic taste in the back of my throat or sometimes after I eat
Could this be LPR? I'm really scared. I'm a music major and singing is very important for me. I can't risk harm to my larynx. What should I do? Do I need to see a GI specialist? Will they need to do an endoscopy?