I have a shell fish allergy and my allergist says to just becareful of eating out at resturants and other people's home. Is there anyone out there that has this issue that can give me some better advice or more specific. I've literally come to a stand still I won't eat out in resturants and eat at other people's home if I don't see how something is prepared. And forget if there is shell fish served at someones' home I won't go any where near any of the food. HELP this has taken over my life. I carry Benedryl and Epi Pen I want a life again and not be in fear every where I go. Can anyone help me?
Robin mother of 2yr old son diagnosed in Apr this yr with UC
He's only on Culterella as of now