All right I'll give you a quick background about my situation
- I've been on Prednisone since Mid-March
- The first month I was on 30 mg a day
- After that I was on 20 mg a day
- I had sinus surgery twice and after the second surgery I was starting to feel normal again
- Then 3 weeks later I started feeling tired again. No sinus problems since surgery by the way.
- For the past few weeks I've tappering by lowering the dose 5 mg a day every 5 days (right now I'm down to 5 mg)
- Next week I'll be going on an alternate day schedule after which I will be off the drug completly (if my blood test check out)
When I get off this wonderful drug, how long can I expect before my normal adrenal function returns?
(ballpark estimates and your own stories are more than welcomed)