Hi six, welcome to Healingwell. By chance do you wear braces? If not then it might just be a canker sore. I looked it up online and there were several pictures of raised red bumps with white centers but if it starts to really hurt or doesn't go away, I recommend you see your doctor. You can try rinsing your mouth with watered down hydrogen peroxide (do not swallow) or even an otc mouth rinse such as Listerine. Apply canker sore ointment to it if it opens. Most times these will go away on their own within 2 weeks to a month, depending on how large it is. Canker sores/mouth ulcers can occur for a variety of reasons, it can be from braces, increased soda intake, orange juice - basically ingesting anything too acidic, food allergies, medications, herpes virus.....if you think about it, our mouths are a cesspool of bacteria so if something goes hinky in our bodies, our mouths seem to get the brunt of it. I hope it goes away for you soon and take care.
Uc(Left-sided) since 1992 - Colazal, 6MP, Biotin, Forvia
Secondary Raynauds Syndrome since 2004 -Meds - Norvasc...Fibromyalgia since 2006
Co-mod for Ulcerative Colitis.....Moderator for Allergies/Asthma
Help others such as yourself by donating to Healingwell, every penny counts!