Hmmm you're just all around allergic mess eh? (just joking) I suppose that you can just have sensitive skin, maybe an allergic reaction to the laundry soap, possibly skin sensitvity from medication or maybe even photosensitivity. I know for me, I had the slight burn feeling to my skin from my clothes after using a certain detergent but then I changed soaps and I found one that didn't bother my sensitive skin. Whatever it may be, I hope it doesn't come back. Is this the first time it has happened? Can you correlate it to anything you have used, ingested or taken?
Uc(Left-sided) since 1992 - Colazal, 6MP, Hydrocortisone enemas, Biotin, Forvia
Secondary Raynauds Syndrome since 2004 -Meds - Norvasc...Fibromyalgia since 2006
Co-mod for Ulcerative Colitis.....Moderator for Allergies/Asthma
Help others such as yourself by donating to Healingwell, every penny counts!