Hi. My son got stung/bitten by something in our yard, about
4pm last night.. at 7pm he came and told me his foot hurt. It was really swollen, across the top of his foot, not the bottom where he was stung. Since he's been stung before and never reacted like this, I took him to ER. They said not to worry, put ice on it, and give him Benadryl. Well, doing that.. and it's getting worse. The swelling is going up towards his ankle more. Is this a typical reaction to a sting? I can't find a "wound" on the bottom of his foot. The ER said it's an allergic reaction to what stung him. Is this typical? Has anyone ever heard any different? thanks!!
I'm not procrastinating----I'm still doing yesterday!!!!
I have no medical training, any medical opinions expressed in my posts are just that....opinions.