I'm not sure "how allergic" I am. I was stung as a kid and my whole leg swelled up, but I didn't have any breathing issues. My pediatrician at the time said I was allergic and it would get worse each time I was stung. I grew up w/out getting stung again until I was in my 30's, and by then I was carrying around an AnaKit, used it whenever I got stung, and never had a problem. It's been about 3 years since I was last stung, and I carry an epipen now.
On reading the raw honey label, it appears there may be bee "body parts" in the honey. I don't have an aversion to eating bee parts, unless of course it causes an anaphylactic reaction ! Maybe it's time to see an allergist for a consult. Thanks for your advice.