Congratulations, Laura on the amazing progress you have made. its always nice to hear someone have a positive attitude.
Take care, Maz XX
Wonderful news. I am so happy your doing well and thank you for taking the time for sharing.
I just started a new thread today called roll call so please check in frequently to let us know how your doing or share tips
Always remember t start a thread of your own for any issues.
Kitt, Co-Moderator: Anxiety/Panic & Depression& GERD Forums*~*
There are alot of coping skills that I use now. The ones that work the best for me are as follows.
1. I write in my journal everyday
2. I know now that I can not change anyone but myself so why dwell on it
3. Breathing tech is very important
4. I live in today and am thankful when tomorrow comes. I try to only deal with today and not think about anything else but what is happening in that day.
5. I tell myself I am not gonna let this control me I have control. When a negative thought comes in my head I replace it with 3 positives.
Hope this helps
That is great and thank you for sharing with us. I am so glad your medicine is working for you. I love your positive attitude and remember we are all here for you.