Ben, im only allowed 5? i cant do that! i live and breathe music, it runs through my veins and seeps out my pores. it soothes me, it drives me. it allows me peace, it gives me hope. I could go on about music for days. weeks. months, and years. Music is my vice, my self medication of choice.
here i go with 10:
and im sneaking in number 11: Eternal Life- Jeff Buckley
p.s 12. Breathe Me- Sia
Post Edited (Mazfire) : 1/11/2009 1:52:03 PM (GMT-7)
I made it this far today so now I am giving you my list
1. Cotton Eyed Joe by Rednex
2. Secret Garden by Bruce Springsteen
3. 3 AM by Matchbox 20
4. Baba O'Riley by The Who
5. All Summer Long by The Rock Heroes ( A Salute to Kid Rock)
6. Heartless by Kanye West
This is my favorite 1/2 dozen...........
Anxiety 2007; IBS 2004; Chronic Hives 2002. Medications: Allegra, Zantac, Xanax, Darvocet.
1. Don't Cry (Guns n Roses)
2. Madagascar (New Guns n Roses)
3. A Good Friend and a Glass of Wine (LeAnne Rimes)
4. One Touch (Nicole C Mullen)
5. The Stranger (Billy Joel).
Want to dance ?
LOL You crack me up.