First of all I would have your gf see a physician to confirm if she is pregnant and then take it from there. Remember my friend, one day at a time.
If she is pregnant then I would ask the physician to seek genetic counseling as well as clarify if you gf is in danger and if so what does her physician suggest?
I would put a hold on your OCD and just stay in the moment. IMHO you will do better if you fight off the OCD. You know we are here to support you.
Gentle Hugs to youKitt
Co-Moderator, Anxiety and Panic Forum