I think the fact that you haven't had another attack is a really good sign. Holding steady, even if you are not yet moving forward is still a good thing.
Asking your doctor about
that increase (or a slighty slower dose uppage) after another week or so is a good plan I think...at that point you should be starting to feel the benefits kicking back in.
Wishing you the wisdom in how to proceed regarding the possible job move. Those decisions are never easy.
Peace and progress,
"Courage is not the abscence of fear, it is feeling afraid and doing it anyway!"
"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles...it empties today of its strength."
Corrie Ten Boom
Panic Syndrome recovery due to CBT
Post Edited (Scaredy Cat) : 8/24/2017 3:53:32 PM (GMT-6)