I finally got up the nerve to take my Klonopin yesterday. It was at 3:45 in the afternoon, and I took a half dose (.25 mg).
As far as I could tell, it didn't do anything at all. I had a few little bouts of nausea, but they were pretty minor. I remained bloated the whole time. Never felt particularly relaxed at all. Out of boredom I went to bed at 11 pm.
Then, at 3:30 in the morning, I woke up WIDE awake. I got up to use the restroom and then started feeling very nauseated. It wouldn't go away. Eventually I took a Dramamine which didn't make me less nauseous but did put me to sleep. Went back to bed at around 5:00.
Woke up at 12:00 noon, feeling pretty good. Allergies had been a big problem for two days but they seem to be gone. I just took a .5 mg dose (the full dose) of Klonopin to see how it goes this time.
Is it possible that the nausea I experienced at 3:30 was due to the Klonopin? Am I going to experience it again roughly 12 hours from now? Or was it a coincidence? Even in my paranoid state I'm thinking coincidence...if I didn't think that I sure wouldn't have taken it again just now, I can tell you that.
I know it was a small dose, but I really did expect to feel SOMETHING from it within an hour of taking it. Felt nothing. Two hours later: nothing. Four hours later: nothing. If it did anything to me it was so subtle I didn't notice. I was actually kind of on the restless/bored side. It was like I couldn't tolerate sitting down.
I kept a log of how I felt after taking it yesterday. It was in the interest of knowing how it affected me for driving purposes, etc. Here are the entries:
1. 3:47pm -- took .25 mg Klonopin
2. 4:09pm -- nauseated...prob not K related. sipped water and ate saltines
3. 4:18pm -- a little calmer mabye? stomach still bloated
4. 4:30pm -- still no sedation. stomach symptoms remain
5. 3:48pm -- one hour in. no change
6. 5:04pm -- anxious spell
7. 6:02pm -- no sedation stomach still bloated and uncomfortable
8. 6:53pm -- feeling quite ill
9. 8:18pm -- not ill but not well; stomach still bloated.
10. 11:00pm -- bloated, fairly relaxed but i don't know if it's the K
11. 11:09pm -- going to bed. Not sedated, bloated but not nauseated
12. 3:35am -- woke up and became very, very nauseated
1. 1:30pm -- took .5 mg Klonopin as experiment. Not anxious. Still slightly bloated but no nausea. Allergies are better, body temp back to normal.
2. 2:05pm -- Feeling very weird. Somewhat anxious. Not "bad" but not "good". Not sure what to make of this.
3. 2:20pm -- Still weird, but anxiousness has decreased somewhat. Feel compelled to move around. Feel hungry?
Post Edited (debaser) : 3/19/2007 1:22:19 PM (GMT-6)