Is your clonazapam rx'd to be taken on a certain schedule or is is scripted to be taken as needed? If you have been taking it on a schedule and are trying to taper off of clonazapam, I would highly recommend doing this under your doctor's care.
Agreed. And TTWARRIOR, if you want help you need to come to us with the whole story. Answering these questions would be a start:
1. When were you prescribed/when did you start taking Clonazepam?
2. How was it prescribed (how much [mg], how often [as needed? twice per day?])?
3. How have you actually been using it (how much, how often).
4. Have you changed the way you've been using it recently, and if so, in what way?
5. How much do you have left?
6. How do you feel when you take the drug, and how do you feel when you haven't?
You're obviously in an anxiety state, and to be honest, I wonder if you're not suffering withdrawal right now. It doesn't have to be this way. Try to be patient and take as much time as you need to answer the above questions. I guarantee that when you do we'll be able to give you better advice, and help you decide how to approach your doctor and pharmacist.
My Brain: My friend, My enemy: A blog to chronicle my attempt to recover from anxiety/panic disorderanxietypanicdisorder.blogspot.com/