Good advice has been given to you before me so I will just ask the questions and hopefully you may find the answers to some of your problems.
First off you have asthma, that you know and a new puppy could be setting off your breathing problems.
Your drinking because you like to, how old should you be to drink legally as you say you are going out to celebrate your 21st birthday which is usually a indication of your first time to legally consume alcohol. Alcohol is a depressant, which means it slows the function of the central nervous system. Alcohol actually blocks some of the messages trying to get to the brain. This alters a person's perceptions, emotions, movement, vision, and hearing.
When large amounts of alcohol are consumed in a short period of time, alcohol poisoning can result. Alcohol poisoning is exactly what it sounds like — the body has become poisoned by large amounts of alcohol. Violent vomiting is usually the first symptom of alcohol poisoning. Extreme sleepiness, unconsciousness, difficulty breathing, dangerously low blood sugar, seizures, and even death may result. Reference: Understanding Medical/Surgical Nursing, Williams, Linda and Hopper, Paula
Now add to all this the fact that your home sick and you may have your answer to all your symptoms.
Please find a physician to talk with. Perhaps your parents would help pay for a physician.