The original version of this page can be found at :
Posted By : blasteen - 8/16/2017 4:33 PM

I suffer from chronic pelvic pain along with digestive issues and some mood problems. I never looked into this properly by the help of a good diagnostician. I was wondering if any one can recommend a good Private GP for me in London

Posted By : straydog - 8/16/2017 5:19 PM
Hi blasteen & welcome to the forum. Off hand, I do not recall that we have anyone from London currently here in this forum. I would keep checking back to see if someone can help you out.

Take care.
Moderator in Chronic Pain & Psoriasis Forums

©1996-2017 LLC  All rights reserved.

Advertise | Privacy Policy & Disclaimer