|The original version of this page can be found at : http://www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=31&m=3660589|
|Posted By : xmasternet - 7/2/2016 7:10 AM|
|im a 20 yr old guy. Ive been having this problem since the past 5 - 6 years. Been to an eye doctor, ent as well as a neurologist.|
Symptoms felt/Personal observations
• Persistent localized pain around/behind the right eye.
• Pain is not of piercing or sharp nature but feels like a pressure pushing the eye.
• It feels like the force is towards the right-forward.
• Pressure is constant throughout the day but the magnitude of discomfort varies.
• Early morning the pain is the least and around noon and in the afternoon the discomfort peaks.
• Right eye ball appears bulged/protruded most of the times but seems more prominent when tired.
(No redness at any time)
• Closing the right eye seems to require slightly more effort than the left.
• Right eye seems slightly deviated to the right.
• Increase in pain while gazing to the left and decrease in pain while gazing to the right.
• Certain fever reducing/pain relieving drugs puff up the eyelids reducing field of vision by more than 50%
• CT, MRI scans showed no signs of tumor or other problems.
|Posted By : BnotAfraid - 7/7/2016 11:12 AM|
|Sounds like you may be having cluster headaches on some level. |
I get them so that is why I am putting it out there for you.
Suggestion is to see a neurologist and a major hospital that knows migriane headaches, cluster falls under the umbrella of migraine.
In the meantime, look at our resource thread on top of forum. there is a migraine diet there. See if anything there could help you.
Moderator - Depression
Be still and know there is Peace.
Kabir says: "Student tell me, what is God? He is the breath inside the breath". from the poem Breath.
DX: reverse Trigeminal Neuralgia;Cluster headaches; Atypical face pain;Hemicrania Continua; raynauds;complex PTSD; recurring MDD,disassociative disorder;