|The original version of this page can be found at : http://www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=31&m=3688660|
|Posted By : msingh23 - 8/23/2016 8:19 AM|
|I have headache symptom like |
1. Right skull headache(some times i say it look like head pressure which come from back of ear and as it increases it goes up to front). It presents every time some times in back of head (right)some times whole right skull.
2. No vomiting
3. It increases when I sit in front of computer for long time.
4. It increases when I listen with ear phone.
5. It increases when I do running,swimming, breathing practices like pranayma or any alternation in breath pattern. It increases when I do meditation.
6. I can't sleep chest up and right side(right skull down). it increases.
7. After sleeping in night it reduces. I feel good in morning. But as day passes it increases. When this headache is more then I can't sleep.
8. My left leg easily started tingling sensation. In my various part of body, specially in right side, my muscles pulls up.
10. My MRI of Brain(left sided mastoiditis with small polyp/retention cyst i the left maxillary antrum,mild prominence of cerebral sulci) and Cervical(C6-C7 Disc bulge but not touching spinal cord) are normal. Regarding sinus mild mucosal thickening inthe left maxillary sinus and the ethmoid sinuses bilaterally. Doctor(neurologist) has said it is normal. I went to two neurologist. Both has said it is normal. Seizure and glucoma test is also normal.
11. When I do not work in front of computer and no alter in breath pattern then it looks like normal but it presents every time.
12. I don't have any emotional trauma episode.
13. No weakness in any body part.
14 No BIH ideopathic intercarnial hypertension
I am PhD student and I have to work on computer. But because of this I can't work through out day.
Have I migraine headache?
How to diagnosed migraine headache. It might be other reason may you help me please?
|Posted By : BnotAfraid - 8/25/2016 10:24 AM|
|Only a doctor and properly diagnosis if your pain is under the "umbrella" of migraine pain. |
With all your other issues, it could very will be nerve related.
I suggest you have detailed discussion with your care team and see if they can tell you what the pain may be.
Moderator - Depression
Be still and know there is Peace.
Kabir says: "Student tell me, what is God? He is the breath inside the breath". from the poem Breath.
DX: reverse Trigeminal Neuralgia;Cluster headaches; Atypical face pain;Hemicrania Continua; raynauds;complex PTSD; recurring MDD,disassociative disorder;