I've been in touch with my Doctor just about every other week for the past 3 months. No documentation has been provided to them with regards to the reaction of taking the H1N1 vaccine / Flu Shot / both.
What it really boils down to is.............................. "Do you not take it and RISK the chance of getting something that could potentially kill you or make you so sick you wish you'd die?" or do you "take the vaccine (ONLY if it's NOT a live vaccine and hope for the best."....
here in CANADA, we're lucky (sort of....)
Our vaccine for H1N1 is NOT a live vaccine. U.S. DOES have a live vaccine.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: "WE ALREADY ARE GUINNY PIGS (??) ..... TEST PILOTS..... SPECIMENS PAVING THE WAY FOR THE FUTURE"..... not really sure about the rest of you folks but I've been on so many drugs in the past 7 years..... "what's one more?"
My life is worth taking the chance.
Good luck to all of you in WHATEVER "YOU" decide.