My heart goes out to you and your girl.
This is what I would do:
1. look into the possibility of chronic chemical poisoning. The symptoms she is having can be cause by exposure to heavy metals, dioxins or formaldehyde. If formaldehyde, symptoms should recede shortly after exposure stops. Formaldehyde is everywhere, particularly in low-cost furniture, carpeting, and is a metabolite of car fumes, among other things. It's incredibly dangerous.
If there is an ongoing exposure to dioxins, I would do everything in my power to get the kid away from dioxin. The most likely, however, is in her case heavy metal pmoisoning. I've had exactly her symptoms, and then some. It will not get better by itself. I followed the Cutler protocol for heavy metal chelation. I would contact Dr. Andrew Cutler. I would not go to a normal doctor because this is too specific and they can do a lot of damage if you let them. Read the book Amalgam Illness diagnosis and treatment, write the author, you will find his email in the book (Amalgam is not the only source. heavy metals travel from mother to baby and can spread even through air as well as happen during med. procedures).
What I would _not_ do: I would _not_do a CAT scan as it is equal about
256 chest xrays. You can find out about
sources of poisoning by testing her hair using Cutler's book on hair. He is the world's foremost expert on chemical poisoning. He could be your answer. Find his website noamalgam and contact him. He saved many lives.
Plus, a CAT scan can't show chemical poisoning, so it would not help if that's the reason. Also, I avoid fluoride, filter water to avoid. God bless you and your baby. I will pray for you.(I'm writing this ona mobile device, please forgive the messy composition)
Post Edited (wishingyouhealth) : 6/24/2012 4:13:28 PM (GMT-6)