Let me explain these:
1. CBC with Diff, MCV 96.4 (79-92.2) *Don't worry too much on this, it has to do with the size of you blood cells.
2. Rheum Factor, 45.7 (0-13.9)* the higher the number the more aggressive it is. Doctor will be doing xrays soon and deciding treatment.
3. CCP IGG/IGA, 50 (0-19) *This is an inflammatory marker
4. Glucose, 68 (77-103) *this is very strange to me as I was actually eating candy on my way to the doctor that day. **You might be a low blood sugar type.
5. BUN, 11.4 (2.5-4.5)*This has to do with your kidneys. What was your creatine level?
I hope everything goes well in the doctor's appointment and you get to feeling better soon.
Arthritis likes to travel around on me too. I love rubbing Salonpas gel on the really sore spots. It eases the pain and stiffness very good.
Lupus, RA, Fibromyalgia, Glaucoma, Asthma, Hypothyriodism, Sleep Apnea, Depression, Allergies, diabetes, and benign familia tremors
When life throws you lemons....
Pick them up and throw them right back at them! :))