I just don't know what to do I am so frustrated
I cannot go to another Rheumatologist 1) the money with insurance was crazy and 2) the wait at other Rheumatologiest in an hour radius from me is 6-8 months minimum. I broke down crying the other day because I feel helpless, I don't know where to turn, just finding a random PCP the likelihood that they will listen to me is slim to none. I have had the lyme for over a year as well as the bartonella and these symptoms just started a few months ago. I do not know if any of the antibiotics I am on (Rifabutin, Ceftin, and Biaxin) could cause this pain, though the Ceftin was added a month ago to see if this pain was the lyme and nothing is better.
When I go outside in the heat I feel better, now the pain does not completely go away but its better. I don't know what to do. :'( I just want to literally cry right now.