I suffer from RA & OA, I keep looking at all the meds you gals are taking and was wondering if any of you have thought about homeopathics. I know this might sound way out and you might have tried them but unless you find the right co. and formulas then you perhaps would not see any benefit, that is what happened to me. I tried many different companies but when I was deteriorating so quickly and not able to tolerate traditional meds it became imperative that I find something!!! I was in pretty bad shape 5 mths ago and now I have no pain, I do have some discomfort at times but on the whole no pain. My body responded very well to the formulas. People look at me and tell me I am full of s--- because I look so good. How could I have debilitating arthritis??? well all I know is that for 6 yrs I went downhill starting to speed up the pace in the last yr and now after 5 mths on my formulas I am good to go. Do take care Peggy
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permited (including signatures).
- Advertising or Spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting by someone that has ownership or other "vested interest" to the web site involved, including efforts to promote other online forums or web sites by web site owners.
- If you are a web site owner and have a link that fits into this category that you want to share, please submit it to our resource directory and we will review your submission.
- Posts and links about fundraising (including nonprofit fundraisers) are NOT permitted.
- Only links to personal home pages are allowed in signatures and member profiles.
- Links to helpful web sites (commercial or otherwise) are allowed when they are posted by someone without any "vested interest" AND whose purpose is NOT to solicit, advertise, promote, fundraise, etc.
Post Edited By Moderator (Ducky) : 8/24/2006 2:04:44 PM (GMT-6)