We are still in process with the housing situation. We have an rough quote this week about the listing price and it may barely clear what we owe. The realtor who is a friend is going to see this week if anyone in her firm has a client that might be interested in buying - it is a very good price for being in a sought after neighborhood, but the house needs a lot of work. If someone in her firm has clients that want to buy it then we won't have to pay a commission, but if not then we would have to pay commission to another realtor if they have someone interested. That could impact whether we clear what we owe or not. I don't know how long this all is going to take. There is quite a lot of work, cleaning out and packing that needs to be done. I guess the best thing to do is wait and endure. I feel like once I know what is going to happen and when, then I might be able to act. Or I might totally panic and fall apart even more.
I am on a ridiculous amount of meds, that have been added and built up gradually over time in order to stabilize me: lithium, lamicatal, risperdone, vyvanse, halcion (for sleep), synthroid and cytomel (for thyroid), seasonique (birth control to try and help with awful PMS).
Thank you for your advice. I try to remember that during the time I was writing poetry, I was also cycling down while being very agitated and I ended up in the hospital twice within one month for a total of 3 weeks. Maybe I am grieving the loss of parts of myself that are just buried under all this medication, depression, and the difficult situation I am in . This is not the time to be changing medication. You are right.