Posted 11/23/2007 6:23 AM (GMT -6)
I know this is a day late, but we can always think about this - because there are things to be thankful for every day. Even when we are having bad days and can't see the good things through that bad "fog", they are there.
I'll start off - I am thankful for:
1. The armed forces fighting to keep our freedom.
2. My 3 great kids who are extremely smart, silly, fun, a pain in the butt, and very loveable.
3. My wonderful, supportive husband. Ed, thankyou for letting me rant and shed all those tears on your broad shoulders. You have taken a lot on since July and you are so appreciated for everything you do.
4. My dad and stepmom who have always supported me, thank you dad and Ann.
5. My sister, we are trying ever so hard to revive our relationship and make it better.
6. My mother-in-law and the rest of her famly (it's a big family, so I won't name them all).
7. My silly pets (even the little rodent hamster) who give us so much joy.
8. My great neighbors and all my friends.
9. All the things in life that we take for granted - like our homes, having food every day, clothing, heat, electricity, vehicles, jobs (for those who work), having fun, laughing, and a great cup of coffee in the morning.
10. And most importantly, Love.
List as many or as few things as you would like, I just happened to come up with 10.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Day and was able to enjoy some time with family and friends without too much anxiety.
To the wonderful HW family,
Agoraphobia, Barrett's Esophagus, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Panic/Anxiety Disorders, Probable Narcolepsy, PTSD, Restless Leg Syndrome, Severe Acid Reflux, Sleep Apnea, Social Anxiety
Meds: Abilify, Ambien CR, Ativan, Flexeril, Lamictal, Neurontin, Nexium, Requip, Ritalin ER
A slip of the foot you may soon recover,
but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.