If, when my implants need replacing, do you know if insurance would give me the option of going with a different reconstruction, or (which I figure) they would say I have to stick with implants?
I would possibly consider the free flap if I still could. I had that option and consultation before I did the implants, but decided on the implant recon. They never have been what I had hoped they would be, so I would possibly switch if it were covered.
Anyone have any info or knowledge on this subject?
Thank, and I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!