I showed Matthew pictures on the website. Bob's son doesn't know yet. It's still early.
DH is still saying he's not moving, but I'm doing this and he knows it. He'd better not purposely screw up my holiday the day before, I was intending on taking my own car to Mom's on Yum Kipor and then flying from down there that night. If he decides to pull a nasty one, he'll not come and that would screw things up bigtime. That's what he's threatened to do. He has calmed down, but hasn't really said he was going. He's saying he'll do one holiday (as usual), so I said I need him for Yum Kippur, and he can skip Roshashonna. He's being a major jerk about that. I told him that today and he didn't say anything much. He doesn't think it's the right time to move, but I can go up from January to the end of the school year and then come back for the whole summer, and then he can move with me. If I don't like it, I can come home.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius