Any help would be lovely! I have been posting in the Lupus forum for a few months now. SInce until 3 weeks ago I was diagnosed with lupus. In December 2007 @ the age of 25 I very rapidly came down with an illness. I have SOO many symptoms and I am probably only okay 1 week all together out of each month.
All blood and urine tests are coming back negative for EVERYTHING under the sun..ANA is fine...RF is perfectly normal. Doctors have no idea what it is.
I was hoping someone in here knows if my symptoms sound like anything they have, or have heard about.
Here they are --sorry so long but its what I deal with constantly.
-Edema (swollen hand & feet) -lightheadedness
-Severe chest pains ( stabbing & tightening) - Severe difficulty swallowing
- Severe onset of allergic reactions to meds & foods ( never happened before)
- Nausea - Sweating episodes
-severe swelling of eyes,face,ears - Severe muscle weakness
- Flu like symptoms - SHortness of breathe without any cause
- Frequent headaches, migraines (never before) - Voice suddenly becomes very hoarse or weak
-Lymph nodes in pain behind ears & on neck - Severe throat pain
- Worsening of allergies especially : HIVES, BURNING, ITCHING, RASHES,FEVERS, toothaches, wheezing, body aches
- Pain in Joints - STiffness in legs& arms after holding a position
-Menstrual cycle is VERY off - Irratic breathing, persistant cough or wheezing
- Red spotty rash on legs - Full body hives
- Burning & tingling sensations - Swollen joints ( hands & feet like arthritis)
- Knots in hands and feet - Swollen knots on my chin,forehead & temples
Before 12/07 I was never sick. Never had health problems. Was active without any body aches. Never had headaches unless under severe stress. I was never allergic to foods or meds. NOw I am allergic to anything that is not a green vegetable or eggs. If i try to take tylenol, aspirin or IBprofrin my tongue , lips eyes and throat will swell up within 10 minutes.
I am currently taking Plaquenil for my "possible lupus".
Does anyone have any idea what this is? Does it sound familiar to anyone?
Anything would help,
Who the heck are "THEY" and why is everyone asking them these questions?
"THEY" sure do have a lot to say...