I used to get alot of twitching eyes and twitching muscles. But since I started taking calcium, this problem has settled. my hair was also falling out but since I have started calcium it has stopped. Low temperature can be a sign of infection or it can be a sign of low grade fever. As for your bowel movement, you may need to increase your fluid and fibre intake. Cut down on caffeine. Increase your fruit and veg intake. in the case of heavy periods you may need a blood test to check if your iron levels are fine because heavy periods can cause iron deficiency. hope this helps.
I am new to this forum and trying to find some answers to my condition....Hate going to the doctors as that hasn't helped at all.... mainly they either think I am "high anxiety" person, which is mild form of saying "crazy"... One doctor even told me that "what I need is a psychiatrist and she doesn't have time for me" (once I started crying and asking for help). Another one told me to go find another doctor as he can not find anything wrong with me - so talking about not being depressed? - who wouldn't be with conditions that I have: PLEASE HELP ME FIND OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME :
I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism for 7 years now and in spite of the treatment and my blood work showing "normal" I am feeling worse and worse every day. Current status:
- Extremely tired, not able to function;
- my thinking, concentration, memory, reflexes - chaos;
- my eyes, face muscles keep twitching... now occasionally, a year and a half ago the twitching lasted continuously for 4 months, from down to dusk;
- first my arms getting numb when sleeping or sitting still; now my legs too; not able to sit longer that an hour or lift anything;
- very slow metabolism - bowel movements once in 7-8 days, but loose and high in acid, causing my hemorrhoids to inflame;No urge to go at all, but sometimes would find my panties smudged - no control either;
- digestive problems and excessive burping even early in the morning as soon as I get up. Just air, no matter what I eat;
- cholesterol high - of course with all the toxins I am keeping in me;
- sleep disorder - not able to put more than 4 hours of sleep together, wake up every hour or two and feel like sleeping the whole day;
- body temperature low - I am cold all the time - had the heater by my feet all summer long;
- nails & hair brittle and lifeless;
- vision -used to be good, but lately, because tired - it's blurred;
- way too frequent bladder infections for 3-4 years now (would only get off antibiotics for a week or two and it starts all over again);
- not to mention the yeast infection after;
- menstrual problems - never mind the big blood cloths, but in the last two-three years in several occasions I would get my period all over again, just when it ends, so I end up with 2 cycles in a month; exhausts me even more;
- between the tiredness, bladder problems, hemorrhoids and yeast infection... don't really feel sexy at all;
- already have 3 surgeries on my right breast (when I was 14, at age 21 and just last year at 35) - last one was due to discharge from the nipple, due to "abnormality" as I was told, to remove the "bad" duct;
- I've had this scar on my left calf for years (even before diagnosed with hypothyroid) and after reading a lot now about Lyme make me believe that it was Lyme that causes all of the above problems - it's darker bronze skin colour now (used to be reddish 5-6 years ago) of about 2" long and 1" wide, with lighter, pale pink colour in the middle of 1/2". It's bumpy in the middle and smooth but flaky on the outside - just itchy from time to time, not always;March-April of this year, a dark bronze colour rash appeared on my back/lower neck area, cortisone and other 3-4 types of creams just made it worse. It would disappear and then reappear again;
There are probably more symptoms that are bothering me from time to time, like knee pain or hand-joists pain, headaches that I got used to and neck-pains that I keep stretching and exercising to relieve.... that are nothing in comparison to the fear of what else I should expect...
I used to be athletic and fit person, energetic and always on the go. I make sure I eat healthy and do believe that natural remedies and nutrition can cure any disease - I just haven't found what works for me... At one time I used Norwegian Kelp (Equate brand from Walmart) and that helped a lot (my numbness disappeared, my metabolism improved and my energy level was much better) - guess what: Equate decided to discontinue the production of this product and now I am trying all the Kelps that are out there... nothing helps the way that one did.... there must've been something more than just the Kelp in it - makes me wonder.
I should also mention that I used to live in Europe 6 years ago and now I am in Canada...
Thank you for your help. Any suggestions - welcome