Posted 12/24/2011 6:00 PM (GMT -6)
Hi everyone. Hope you're all having a good, or at least ok day. I know things can be rough at times:/
I was diagnosed with with CF last Sept. At my worst, I didn't sleep for 2 months, was constipated for 10 days, and could barely eat anything without feeling nausea, and took 2 naps a day. I was probably running on 5% the energy I used to have.
I am now much better and want to learn what this crazy CF thing is with help from you all. I have questions if you would be willing to answer. After I have at least 50 CF patients answers, I will post the results. I will ask the questions first, and after tell you the reason. I would love your help!
1. Are you female?
2. Were you on antibiotics 6 months prior to crashing with CF? How many times?
3. Do you brush your teeth with fluoridated toothpaste? Do you drink and bathe in fluoridated water?
If you drink bottled water, what is the PH?
4. What was your saliva PH at your sickest? What is it now?
If you don't know, could you find out, PLEASE?
You just spit on the strip before you brush your teeth in the morning.
You can buy PH strips at any health food store, or aquarium store.
This may be the most important question.
5. How many fruits and veggies do you eat on average a day? How many did you eat before you crashed?
How many calories do you eat a day?
6. What time do you sleep and how many hours?
7. How many hours do you spend in front of the tv and computer?
8. Very personal question: Do you poo every day, at least 1/3 of your colon? If you are constipated, were you most of your life?
9. If female, did you ever take the pill?
Thank you SO much! Now I'll tell you why I asked each of one of these questions, from my personal research:
1. Females have estrogen, which tends to grow yeast, which makes your PH acidic
2. Antibiotics destroy good bacteria, making you even more acidic. They also weaken your immune system.
3. Fluoride sits in the pineal gland, preventing it from producing melatonin. You stop sleeping, and your immune system cannot repair, and you can't detox all that extra acid. Bottled water may not have added fluoride, but the longer it sits in plastic, it usually has a PH of 6.0-6.4, only adding to the acid problem in our bodies.
4. A healthy person is 7.2PH. A raw food person, eating only alkaline foods, will get up to 7.4PH.
5. Raw fruits, veggies, soaked nuts, seeds, lentils and beans are all alkaline, making you more alkaline. The higher percentage you eat of these foods, compared to your overall calories, the higher your PH will become.
6. We detox from 9:30pm-1am. Raw food people with 7.4 PH are always in bed by 10pm, and usually sleep less than 7 hours. The less cooked food, salt, sugar, junk you take in, the less sleep you need.
7. TVs and computers give off EMF, which weaken the immune system.
8. Pooing is just as important as eating. If you are constipated and always have been, more bad bacteria is growing than good bacteria. Likely you are acidic (below 7.2). Raw plant go through the body in 8 hours, so most raw food people poo 2x a day minimum.
9. The pill makes you so acidic. Constipation usually follows, making you even more acidic.
Can you see where I'm heading with all these questions? It's all about lowering how much acid you take in, and doing everything possible to get it out. Hope to hear from you all:)