I was online trying to find out more about Glutathione/ ATP shots and found them available to purchase thru a vitamin website, which confused me because I thought they were by prescription only...
1) Does anyone know if these shots are considered a Supplement or by Physicians Prescription Only??
2) If they are a supplement, do you just call a compounding pharmacy and ask them to mix them??
3) The mixture is 100mg of Glutathione and 1mg of ATP, but does anyone know how much Lidocaine is put in to get rid of the burn/sting??
4) Does anyone know of a compounding pharmacy that handles these shots??
5) Does anyone know if Immunocal is as effective as the shots?? Their website states Immunocal is more effective than the shots
Thanks for your help. Deb