That's good :) If your CD57 is below 60, then I think it is definitely worth getting tested by Australian Biologics.
Please see both these links as they both contain important information for your consideration.
My Infectolab results were weak positive for one the Lyme co-infections and negative for antibodies to Lyme.
Elispot Lymphocyte Transmormation Test - Borrelia LFA-1 = 1 SI
- this was interpreted as a negative result, even though there was a slight "something" there. However, my immune system is so low that I still believe there's a strong chance I have Lyme. Also, I may have a different strain of Lyme than the one they were searching for.
I wish that I'd just gone straight to being tested by Australian Biologics instead of trying the cheaper (but still expensive!) Infectolab first.
If you CAN get a diagnosis with a blood test and therefore get treatment, isn't it worth it despite the 50/50 sensitivity of the test?
Why have you decided that antibiotics aren't the best option? Just curious. You can look into natural treatment for Lyme through a naturopath, if you prefer to not use antibiotics. There are different options for treating chronic Lyme - not just antibiotics.
I have not yet been able to send my blood and urine to Australian Biologics as there is currently a delay before they will send out the test kit to me. I will post those results when I know them :)
Post Edited (Jasmine Grace) : 5/3/2014 7:24:01 PM (GMT-6)