I'm curious. How many of the sufferers here have a mouth full of metal like me?
There is a growing argument (and proof) that a certain amount of mercury in amalgam fillings is ingested and causes fatigue and disorientation, despite government/dentist denial, especially in the UK and America. Some European countries have already stopped the use of amalgam.
whether you are for or against the argument, I would be grateful if you could let me know, it will be one more option for me, and maybe others, to investigate.