Posted 1/20/2016 4:06 AM (GMT -7)
My daughter 15 years old been diagnosed with EBV aute infection in Aug. 2015. Her whole body was affected. Its like month cycle of virus affecteing organs one by one firt liver and throat, next month entral nervous system-ataxia and november her heart was affected. Severe fatique, depression-more frustration because inabilty to do normal tasks.
In January she back to school. Her energy level is 80%. Easely gets tired..
I wanna share this with all young people who has suffering from CFS.
1.Besause ther is no cure from conventional medicine i asked help from homeopatic practitioner. It helps to reduce symptoms but because of lack of interest from my daughter we droped homeopatic remedy. And also remedies was alchohol based.
2. Cottage cheese mix with cold pressed flax seed oil really improves energy level. It helped o lot. You can chek on youtube how to mix and enjoy taking it.
3. Used Chinese herbs. Codonopis. Its milder version of Korean Ginsheng. Boil it and drink juice and eat remaining root of codonopis.
4.High dose of Vit D and Bit B 12. Its essential. Its bit costly to do blood test but if person been sick in bed since mono its really helps to boost and helps to mental health.
5. Eat apple and apricot and consume seeds. It has Vit B17. Super antioxydant. Check online too.
6. I ordered Gene Eden too. So she is taking too.
7.Plenty of rest and sleep and expose to sun at least 30 min a day.
8. No processed foods and no GMO foods. Make your diet simple eat plenty in little amount many times and drink lots of water.
EBVinfection might turn to chronic infection and it is life changing chronic disease and its cause of autoimmune disaeases Lupus, Grown disease, Hashimoto disease and Grave s disease..... Hodjkins lymphoma, leaukemia....
Hope it will be little help.
People can cured from virus changing diet and active lifestyle.