I had my hair tested also and it came back OK. A hair test will only tell you how much mercury is in the blood in the last 3 months. It does not tell you how much mercury that is in your tissue. Mercury accumulates in the various tissues and that is what makes you sick. If you ask the dentist who put the metal in your mouth about
the matter he will not know. He thinks that mercury in your mouth is safe. You have to see a dentist who understands that mercury is a toxin and has the equipment to test the amount of mercury which is being released. Understand that these chronic diseases are caused by toxins in the body. We live in a toxic world and your body will try and get rid of the toxins. Doesn't matter if it is mercury or combination of various toxins when your body has more toxins than it can deal with you get sick. We should give our bodies as much nutrition as we can because the vitamins and minerals are the means in which our bodies can deal with the toxins. The first thing to do is get on a diet of fruits and vegetables to give you the vitamins and minerals it needs. When I was really sick I tried a detoxification program which I found from a biological dentist. It involved taking large amounts of supplements to allow my body to deal with the mercury I had in my body. After I started the detox program I felt a lot better. You might google Tom McGuire who will explain it.
Post Edited (eat2bwell) : 7/11/2016 6:26:01 AM (GMT-6)