Posted 9/24/2007 12:48 PM (GMT -6)
Thanks, Andrew ... if you could post the link that would be AWESOME but I'll go to google right now. My internal medicine doctor said I have it but won't put it on paper, my rheumy diagnosed with TWICE with it but says LTD papers need to come from my internist. I'm getting SUCH a run around.


ANDREW ... you have MADE MY DAY! There is a recommended doctor in the next town and I am just soooooo excited. I will call and see what I can find out. Bless you, bless you, BLESS YOU!!!!
Cheers -


age 52/Type 2 diabetic/"controlled" by diet and exercise

Post Edited (4sons) : 9/24/2007 11:47:14 AM (GMT-6)

Posted 9/24/2007 1:28 PM (GMT -6)
Okay. To make this easier to locate, I'm posting the link.

Here is where to find recommendations for health care providers who deal with CFS:
Posted 9/25/2007 10:22 PM (GMT -6)
Why does no one mention the Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Centers located around the country? Here is their number; I 'm getting great help here: 1-866-443-4276
Posted 9/25/2007 10:35 PM (GMT -6)
i just saw this in another thread:
Be careful at the FFC. They overdosed me on throid meds. My new dr told me I could have had a stroke or heart attack. See my response to your other thread. I had a real bad experience with that clinic. So have many other people on a difference CFS forum I post at.

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, October 22, 2018 3:26 PM (GMT -6)
There are a total of 3,013,974 posts in 330,053 threads.
View Active Topics

Who's Online

This forum has 161960 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Glass21.
222 Guest(s), 13 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
acarined, Kent M. , GoBucks , sandyfeet , Michael_T , yancync , Old School Girl , WalkingbyFaith , MollyB4534 , oregonhay , PGduane , CAdogsRus , Jlang12