Ok, so I woke up this am with pretty bad pack pain. I am seeing a PM doctor and still deciding if I want to have a fusion done. I had a lamanoctomy (sp) done in April, didnt help me at all, so my neurosurgeon recommended me see a PM dr.
So I was taking Oxcycodone 5mg, didnt help, so I would take the 3 at a time. He was ok with that. Well anyways this am. I am still having alot of pain and it is no longer working. I left a message for him to call me back. I am unsure why since he can't call in any narcotics into my pharmacy unless it is hydrocodone I beleive.
So do you think I should switch to that instead since I can't try anything else right now? There is no way I can get to his office to pick up a new script until next week or so.
Help...Its New Years and I am miserable.