From my experience, the key to getting approved for disability is to FLOOD THEM WITH MEDICAL RECORDS. That's what I did, and I made it through on the first go-round, which seems to be the exception not the norm. Get records from every location that you've seen a doctor, therapist, or surgeon, hospitals, clinics, diagnostic/testing facilities...you name it. Get the records for as far back as relavent, and make sure you get a copy of each set of records for yourself, in additon to the ones that go to Social Security. That way there aren't any surprises. Since you've already been rejected once, make sure you find a good attourney to help you through the appeals process.
- On Disability for: Chronic Migraines, serious Back and Knee problems (will need surgery eventually), moderate Depression, Anxiety/Panic disorder, TMJ, stomach problems
- Divorced, 43, spawn-free
- Surgeries: Gastric Bypass, Gallbladder Removed (followed by a week in the hospital for a Blood Clot), Impacted Kidney Stone Removed, Broken Ankle, Major Dental work(ten molars pulled, multiple cavities, root canals)
- Current Meds: Prozac, Klonopin, Atenelol, Stadol Nasal Spray, Lortab/Percocet, Trazadone, Buspar, Protonix, Tramadol, Visteryl, Carafate Suspension, Co-Q10, B2(Riboflavin), Remifemin(Black Cohosh)
- PROHIBITED FROM ALL NSAIDS
- Current Problem: Mysterious Internal GI Bleeding, possible ulcer in location of Gastric Bypass
"The weather is here, I wish you were beautiful."
- Jimmy Buffett