Just wondering, what symptoms do you have that make you think you might be in renal failure? You can usually tell if there is a bad problem if you have trouble urinating, there is extremely limited output, and what urine there is is usually very dark in color(kidney's not filtering well). Does this sound like what you are experiencing? Renal failure can be lethal in a very short period of time, so if you think this is happening, go to the ER immediately...do not pass go, do not collect $200(ok, lame Monopoly reference). IN ALL SERIOUSNESS...get help NOW!!! Please update us as soon as you can. I know we will all be worrying about you. Take care.
- On Disability for: Chronic Migraines, serious Back and Knee problems (will need surgery eventually), moderate Depression, Anxiety/Panic disorder, TMJ, stomach problems
- Divorced, 43, spawn-free
- Surgeries: Gastric Bypass, Gallbladder Removed (followed by a week in the hospital for a Blood Clot), Impacted Kidney Stone Removed, Broken Ankle, Major Dental work(ten molars pulled, multiple cavities, root canals)
- Current Meds: Prozac, Klonopin, Atenelol, Stadol Nasal Spray, Lortab/Percocet, Trazadone, Buspar, Protonix, Tramadol, Visteryl, Carafate Suspension, Co-Q10, B2(Riboflavin), Remifemin(Black Cohosh)
- PROHIBITED FROM ALL NSAIDS
- Current Problem: Mysterious Internal GI Bleeding, possible ulcer in location of Gastric Bypass