Thanks all for the info,
I am not sure if I will be going of not, I have not been feeling well at all these last 2 weeks, its been a chore just to do what I ab****ly have to do and no more. Not sure what has make me worse but its been bad.
I will have to decide soon if I will be going because if not then I will have to get a letter from the doc saying that I am unable to make the trip.
I so wish to go though I could use a week of doing nothing at all and having someone to take care of me for a change sighsssss...Plus I really miss my fiance so much I havent seen him in about 6 months...I was due to visit him the end of aug but then I got into my accident and that had to be cancled. Oh well right we can only do what we can, hopefuly I will be able to make it!
Thanks again for all the help