Hey we can dream can't we??? What I meant for Kara was couldn't her pain dr take care of her chest condition, cant remember what its called. I do know its a painful condition.
Let me take a look at my lineup;
1. PCP who see's me tomorrow for abnormalaties that shows up on recent CT SCANS done w/contrast-had 3 done.
2. Cardiologist for heart valve insuffiency.
3. Gastroenterologist for crohns disease & ulcerative colitis (Yes you can have both 5% chance and I am one of the lucky ones) still not in remission, what is that?
4. Rheumatologist for Lupus not in remission there either.
5. Pumonary man for asthma and chronic COPD on oxygen 24/7.
6. Pain mgt dr to maintain my meds in my pump and keep some sort of sanity in my life.
Had to stop seeing my physchologist only because our ins did away with any type of mental health. When hubby retired we lost alot of health benefits. If anyone ever needed to see a counselor, I did and still do. She was wonderfull and she knew alot about autoimmune diseases. If I had the dough I would be seeing her right now but thats out of the picture w/o ins. If I ever lose my prescription card I am up the creek, one of my crohns meds is $84,000.00 a year. When I was on Remicade infusions, $11,000 every 4 weeks. Whew, I have so much money tied up in this body, why don't I feel like a million,lol. Have a great orthopedic but don't plan to see him again until I am ready for my new knees he is going to sell me.
And Oprah said what!!!!! Little does she know!!!