Thank -You edt, and skeye, and PAlady I am waiting for the hospital ( Pre-Op) to call me and give me the exact time of my surgery and what time I am suppose to be there Monday morning!
Had a couple look at the house the other day and they have been going back ans asking the realtor allot of questions about my house, they are very interested, I just hope they really want to buy it. Had another couple come and look at it this morning! But I didn't think they were that interested in it! But who knows.
Went to court yesterday, what a waste of time that was! I sat around in court for over an hour, just to have my wifes lawyer ask for a 66 day cotinuance, or what ever it is called. My lawyer said he is stalling just trying to drag it out and make more money from my wife! I think the guy is jerk! He told my lawyer that I am the reason for the delay, because I won't accept his proposal. We have submitted three counter proposals and he has rejected all of them and will not budge from his first proposal which is totaly unacceptable and he knows it! The funny thing is, he didn't ever show my wife the last two proposals, so last night I personally gave her a copy of the latest proposal which I made and wrote up, even my lawyer was impressed with it! He thinks it is win win proposal for everyone! Anyway I gave it to her and got her to sign a receipt for it. My Lawyer thinks she might accept if she got a chance to read it! So I gave it to her and told what her lawyer was doing and how he wasn't even giving her a chance to see the proposals and make her own decision, and how the delays was acturally his fault! She wasn't happy about this long delay, as our next court hearing isn't til December first. She thought is was my fault for the delay, as that is what her lawyer told her. But that was not true, as soon as our lawyers went before the Judge the first thing said, was the request for continuance by her lawyer and it was granted it and they set the next court date! When my lawyer gave him my latest proposal, he rejected with out even looking at it or reading it! Anyway if my wife doesn't accept my proposal, then we will be fighting it out in court as we have the court scheduled for a minimum of a 3 hour hearing the first of Dec! We will be paying our lawyers plenty that day! This is really starting to tighten my jaws I have bent over backwards trying to be fair, and for what. My lawyer did say if she didn't accept my latest proposal and reign in her lawyer then Dec 1st we would fight to get her to pay me maintenance as she is working and I am on disability.
Sorry for rambling on about this! But I can't tell you how disappointed and frustrated I am, I wanted so much for this part of my life to finally be over with yesterday! I have enough on my plate the way it is! Anyway, I will post when I find out about my surgery time and everything!
Thank-You all for all your Kindness and Support!
( and listenig to me whine about my personal problems!)
Moderator Chronic Pain
I'm Retired USAF, went back to school and became an RN, and now am on full disalbility!--Degenerative Disc (affecting mostly the thorasic disc but all levels involved), C6/7 laminectomy/diskectomy& fusion, Osteoarthritis, Ulcerative colitis, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Complex Sleep Apnea, and host of other things to spice up my life!(NOT!) Medications: Oxycontin, Percocet, Baclofen, Sulfasalazine, Metoprolol, Folic Acid, Supplemental O2 at 3lpm with VPAP Adapt SV