New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

New Member

Date Joined Oct 2010
Total Posts : 1
   Posted 10/8/2010 12:04 AM (GMT -6)   
I was involved in a near fatal vehicle accident 6 years ago. My right side was crushed between the dash and seat. I had 6 broken ribs and 4 were broken in two places and my lung was punctured among other injuries. The problem I am having is chronic pain on my right side. Its so bad I can't even touch my skin. I have been to several doctors for many years and still hurt as bad as the day it happened. Does anyone know any doctors that know what their doing and not just writing prescriptions? I can't live like this any longer. I am only 31 years old and on disability because of this. Is there anyone who can help me?
New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
Forum Information
Currently it is Saturday, September 22, 2018 9:41 PM (GMT -6)
There are a total of 3,005,770 posts in 329,263 threads.
View Active Threads

Who's Online
This forum has 161801 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, kissel123.
269 Guest(s), 7 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
Dogdays, Healing98, Korissa, Dodgegrl_02, trumpet123, straydog, jwebb