First a little history:
I was asked about a month ago by a Orthro if I had any trouble with my left knee. I had forgotten that during my PT it used to pop and snap during the exercises and told him no. He told me I had some signs of arthritis developing in it, but since I've had no issues he wasn't going to worry about right now.
Also my PT kept asking me how long had I had problems with my knees I told her I didn't have problems with them.
I had never really given it any thought before, but I got to thinking about things since then.
1. I've found I avoid kneeling down on my knees. It's too painful.
2. When I climb stairs I climb one step at a time using my right leg to step up and my left knee to step down one at a time (not bending it the whole time).
3. On rainy days I've had dull aches, but never severe pains.
4. In the evenings I seem to have a general weakness in my thighs. The muscles tend to tremble like I've been running a marathon.
5. Since the Orthro examed my knee (he did an odd pulling on it while it was bent) I've had more of a dull ache going on every day. Do you think he irritated it?
I'd like to ask the people here who suffer from arthritis does any of this seem familiar? I'm scared of developing RA.