Thanks all, the sinus surgery will be pretty simple, cutting bone, and pulling the cysts but it is painful, but they said my meds should keep me covered.
I have yet to decide about the lapband surgery, its alot for 1 summer, but if I could start losing some weight things should get a little better. As for the SCS, that seems like it is my last hope for consistant relief. Either that or resigning to the fact that I need upped meds and giving up work. I would rather the SCS before I do that. They are going to need to push me out of the door kicking and screaming before I give up work,lol.
My hubby teases me that he regrets not buying the extended warranty when we got together.
DX: CRPS/RSD full body, Fibro, CP, DDD, DJD, OSA, Syringomyelia, Arachnoiditis, failed fusion. Fusions C5-6, L5-S1, hardware removal and removal of scar tissue. SCS trial successful awaiting placement.
MEDS:To many to mention, changes every week it seems.