I try and keep on top of some of this stuff and the latest news.
If I can find the website its on I will add it but this is their newest, found the site listed on the bottom.
For more information, individuals can call the company at (888) 477-2403, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
Related to this recall, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc., announced that a temporary shut-down of Novartis Consumer Health Inc.'s Lincoln, Neb., manufacturing facility was required, where some of Endo’s products are also packaged. The company says pharmacies may experience a short-term shortage of certain opioid analgesics.
* Oxymorphone hydrochloride extended-release tablets (Opana ER)
* Oxymorphone hydrochloride (Opana)
* Oxymorphone hydrochloride tablets
* Oxycodone hydrochloride and acetaminophen tablets (Percocet)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride and aspirin tablets (Percodan)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride and acetaminophen tablets (Endocet)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride and aspirin tablets (Endodan)
* Morphine sulfate extended-release tablets
* Hydrocodone bitartrate/acetaminophen tablets (Zydone)
With luck this will not affect anyone.
Here is to a pain free day
Abdominal surgeries 7ish (C section x2, Hysterectomy, Laprotomy due to scar tissue, left Colectomy, ventral hernia repair,MRSA, Ventral hernia repair removal, MRSA. Ventral hernia repair laproscopic, last surgery left a hole for months that needed to be packed. The last hernia repair was a placement of a Large abdominal mesh with unusual sensitivity to the tacks.
Post Edited (Ssinss) : 1/11/2012 9:51:33 AM (GMT-7)