Just a few questions to get you started -
1. Which amphibious Australian mammal lays eggs?
2. The Marriage of Figaro, The Magic Flute and Don Giovanni are operas by which Austrian composer?
3. Two British composers produced a celebrated series of comic operas, including The Pirates of Penzance, between 1871 and 1896. Who were they?
4. On a map, are the lines that run parallel to the equator called
a. lines of longitude or
b. lines of latitude?
5. Which ocean does the Zambezi River in Africa flow into?
And the Riddle of the Week - I am more powerful than God.
I am more evil than the devil.
The poor have me.
The rich need me.
If you eat me, you'll die.
What am I?
Answers next week :D
Ms Quizmaster ;)
Moderator - Chronic Pain Forum
Full body CRPS with spasms, dystonia & contractures, gastroparesis, orthostatic hypotension,bradycardia/tachycardia, bursitis, CTS, osteoporosis, multiple compression fx, disc bulges.
Oxycodone ER/IR, Topamax, Mobic, Somac, Cipramil, Midodrine, Vit D & C, SCS, baclofen/bupivacaine pump