Hi Patrick, I popped in to say I'm glad you're going to have another MRI but are you waiting for that before you start lyrica? Only concerned because you mention the MRI could take awhile. Lyrica can be costly so ask for samples, I did try that before my surgery and it was just not for me. Let us know how you are doing.
I'm not sure why they didn't just start me on the Lyrica while I am waiting. My other meds don't help, so I don't see the hard in trying the Lyrica right now. If I find out that I can't get the MRI for awhile yet, then I think I will call and ask about
for Lyrica while I wait.
Also, in regards to my tests, Chartreux, even on my original MRIs from when this first started showed major herniation even though a nerve conduction test only showed mild irritation to a nerve root via the disc material. So idk, its sorta sounds like the opposite of what happened with you. So I am glad at least that my doctor is looking at the big picture and not just one specific test.