I am new to this forum and this is my first topic. So please bear with with me if i dont ask the question in the right forum. This one is actually for my brother. He recently mentioned to me about having had 2-3 times chest pain during the last 2 weeks. Now i'm a complete novice at medical concepts so i obviously got all hyper thinking if it were signs of possible heart related problems. Below are some of the information he shared with me. Though i do understand you're not professional doctors or physicians, yet i would greatly appreciate if anyone has any insights of what this might be.
- Chest pain in the middle portion. Towards upper side near the neck area.
- Hes mostly sitting all day long as his job requires that.
- Though eats well, doesnt really get all the nutrients
- Used to gym but off late hasnt due to hectic work life
- Pressure of work and life has increased quite a bit in the last 2 months
- He did run through several tests (blood, x ray etc etc) but they all were good
- He plans to visit a cardiologist soon
As with anyone else, i'm looking around for as much info on this as well to be able to help my brother in the best way i can. Thanks in advance!!