It's nice to have these check-ins.
Doggie was supposed to go to the vet this Friday but we had to reschedule for next week because yep, funds really are that tight. Luckily when I called the vets and explained, they were cool,....our BIGGEST concern was, "Will this one week delay negatively affect our doggie's health?" As long as he's healthy and safe, that matters most! So that was good news. Gave us some breathing room.
I'm still having to postpone this transition to a new PCP up here in NH because of a few complications....Since I have yet to see this new doctor, everything's still going through my existing PCP on Cape Cod in MA. She was the one to authorize the biopsy, after all, so while "everyone's" getting cc'd of the results, I will be seeing her next week for a follow-up (for the breast situation, and for my meds),....it's a week earlier than anticipated. Not looking forward to the 3 hour drive. Especially if Nature Calls (and I drink oodles of water so Nature has a direct line to my bladder,....speed-dial).
My insomnia has been hitting me like an annoying little brother with a squirt gun,.....
I think we (finally!) rented our place in MA. I don't want to jinx it, but it looks pretty good. Fingers crossed again! We simply cannot afford to keep two homes afloat and survive!!
I guess that's enough, eh? Yep, that's enough.